Panel submissions are now open for 2018!
It does not cost anything to run a panel (although a membership will be required). Each hour of eligible programming entitles the panelist to a $15 discount towards Ushicon membership fees. This means that 3 hours of programming would grant a panelist a full membership. Submitting multiple panels does not guarantee all of them will be approved. Please see below for full guidelines:
- Multiple discounts can be applied to a single registration, but may not exceed the Membership fee
- Up to 2 people may apply the discount for each hour of eligible programming (for groups larger than 2 people, group members will need to coordinate between themselves)
- Promotional panels (ie panels telling about group or company projects) are not eligible
- Game/Tournament running is not eligible
- Please submit ALL equipment requests WITH your panel submission(s), any panel submissions without equipment requests will be assumed to have their own equipment.
- Ushicon programming is intended to allow fans to share their expertise and interests with one another, programming that is not eligible for membership discounts is still welcome.
Ushicon strives to bring quality panels and features to our members, be they humorous, informative, or just plain fun. Some panels are run by Ushicon members, others are run by Ushicon guests. Even our staffers host panels! If you’re wondering what to do at Ushicon, checking out a panel is a great way to get to get involved in convention fun!
Any questions regarding events can be sent to email@example.com.
Here are a few things you can expect from Ushicon this upcoming year!
- Guest Panels
- Anime Pub Trivia
- Tabletop Gaming
- Ushiko’s Maid Cafe (new and improved!)
- Video Theaters
- Game Shows
- Puzzle Building (Thursday evening only!)
- Dealer’s Room
- Artist’s Alley