Dealers and Artists at Ushicon
Artist Alley submissions are now open! They will be open from September 1-30, 2017.
Our artist alley tables are filled through a lottery system, and the final selections will be made and announced in early October.
Table price: $50 – Includes one 8′ table and one full pass to the convention.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions!
Our Dealers Room is sold out, so here’s a peek at who will be vending this year*:
- Rik&Ric Otaku Cafe – Bringing anime culture, figures, and games to the Otaku of Texas and soon world wide! Embrace your inner Otaku!
- Kyoto Kytchen – We are a Japanese Snacks vendor, based in Fort Worth, Texas, normally carrying dozens of products. Everything from pocky to ramune, and breads to hi-chew.
- White Lightning – Making and selling stuff we think is cool since 1997. Comics, Books, T-shirts, Games, Music, Whatever.
- Wayne’s Comic Closet – Offering a variety of non-sports trading cards, comic books, magazines, and related toys.
- Fully Artomatic – Pop up art supply store run by Ruby and Luan, two formally educated, working artists. We cater to illustrators and mangaka of all types, genres, and skill level. We carry great brands such as Copic, Kuretake, Chameleon, Deleter, and others!
- Cabbits Co – Plush tails, ear sets, and fantasy pieces.
- Texas Sake Company – We brew craft saké using centuries-old techniques based on the Kochi methods. With savory, fruit-driven flavors that are both bold and crisp, our saké can be enjoyed with both Eastern & Western pairings. Natural, refreshing, and uniquely Texan.
*Information subject to change, as cancellations are always a possibility.